Friday, November 13, 2009

Are you outta your freaking mind?

Hell yaaaa earthlings!

All thanks to God's grace, im promotedddd!! \m/

Ok, cant wait for a get-together with my girlfriends again. :D whatever buffet also can, so long its buffet, two thumbs up! (Y)(Y)

A happy belated birthday to Nich boy. (:

Doesnt this resemble you? :) :)


Ok, now, i know my blog is not private, so, whatever i post can be seen by anyone. But, those people who really truly know me, or even those who think they know me, will know that im not one who really bothers about comments. I just shoot my mind. So even if my words clearly will offend people, I DONT CARE.

& yes, i was freaking piss of yesterday. So piss off that, i feel like hitting people, but ended up scolding my bf instead. Sorry la, he's the only available one what. HAHA.

After many many thoughts, i still dont get it. With a bf who treats you like a gem, why will you still enter such a sticky situation which you are currently in now? Is that thrill really so fun? What will the others think of you?

Not the first time such thing had happen, yet again, he chose to start all over again. But, is the feeling still the same? Is the trust still there?

I will be direct here, you dont deserve such a good guy.

Ahh.

I feel like screaming again. !@#$%^&*(

No comments: